Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Cards from Canal Street Class April 10, 2014

These are the cards I designed for class on April 10th.  I saw the idea for a punch art camera on Stampin' Connections.  I thought it worked great with the new polaroid picture die.  Instead of putting a stamped image in the center, I filled it with designer paper-retro fresh.  The you make me smile stamped image is from A Round Array.

The card below I designed after seeing a card by Mary Brown.  She used the same designer paper with the flower from Simple Stems.  The black dots in the flower were added with a marker.  The layout is my own.

Check back tomorrow for Nancy's cards. 














1 comment:

  1. Loved making these cards. The camera one was especially fun. The dots on the other one just made the card pop. Thanks for all your great ideas. Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete