Monday, April 28, 2014

Canal Street Class April 24th, 2014


These are the 2 cards I designed for class.  The top card I used Secret Garden framelits, Floral framelits, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder and Crosses of Hope(retired) and Trust God stamp sets.  The second card I used Geometrical stamp set, triangle punch, itty bitty punch pack and Kaleidoscope designer series paper. Some parts are heat embossed with silver embossing powder, other I used Metallic Encore silver ink.

These are Nancy's 2 cards.  She used Retro Fresh paper, Another Great Year stamp set for the first card.  The second card uses Lacy and Lovely stamp set and Delicate Designs embossing folder. 

1 comment:

  1. As always, the cards were beautiful and I was happy making them. Thanks for all of the great ideas you and Nancy create for us.

    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete