Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 25 Canal Street Class Cards

This first card I made the ice cream cone with petite pennant builder and cupcake  builder punch.  I used iredescent ice embossing powder to create the ice cream on the front of the card.  I sprinkled the inside ice cream using the Create a Cupcake stamp set.
 
This card was CASED from Paper players challege by Julie Wadlinger(Julie Stamps).  See here card by clicking here.  I changed only a few things.  This is the first time I have watercolored on whisper white card stock.  The trick is not to use too much water.  Give it a try.  The flowers were stamped in Baja Breeze first then Wisteria Wonder was watercolored on the edges. 

 
Love the Springy look of this card with the 3/8" organdy Melon Mambo ribbon.  I am going to miss the Bashful Blue Color used on the base of this card.  Go to my online store now to purchase retiring paper before it's gone. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, these were super great cards and I loved making them. Gotta have that "boot".
    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete