Monday, April 22, 2013

April 11th Canal Street Class Cards

This is the card I made for class on April 11th.  It was CASED from a Convention 2012 display board.  It uses the Lattice Bigz die.  There are so many ways to use this die.  The flower is the blossom punch with the negative pieces from the lattice die adhered in the center of the petal. The small center flower is the itty bitty punch pack flower with a rhinestone center.  The inked edges really make it pop!  See inside of card to the right and below.  I stamped a Secret Garden flower inside.
 

The second card I used the hostess set A Cherry on Top.  I did see the idea of a movable vellum top on Stampin' Connections way back last Summer.  So I do not remember who the demo was.  What a clever idea.  I used Pool Party ink and iridescent ice embossing powder to give it some extra sparkle.  The cup cake inside is from the same stamp set.   

No comments:

Post a Comment