Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Madison Ave. Flowers

Stampin' Up does such a great job making coordinating products.  It's what made me fall in love with their product and decide to be a demo.  It's so much fun!  Won't you join me?  The starter kit is only $99 now until March 22nd.  You can pick anything out of the catalogs up to $156.50 with no shipping.
 The card above will be made in all my clubs in March.  This card was CASED from Michelle Weber.  Until I saw her card I didn't realize the flower shape was the same shape as the smallest Floral frames Framelits.  We used the itty bitty punch pack 4 petal punch to fill in the stamped border inside the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Carrie. Sorry March is so busy for me and I cannot attend. But hope I get drawn for the prize. We will see.

    ReplyDelete