Sunday, March 3, 2013

Carrie's Cards from Feb. 28th Canal Street Class

The class favorite of my cards was the blue jean card above.  The tricks to assemble are to attach the bakers twine on the back with demensionals a little tighter than shown.  Pop up the mat with demensionals.  Place the jeans over the line with a dimensional.  Pull down slightly on the line.  The middle jean was stamped off to get that acid washed look.  We used rhinestones, a punched flower, and a bakers twine knot to decorate the jeans.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see these cards because I heard so much about what a cute "jeans" card you all made at Canal Street. I agree, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these cards on Thursday. They were fun and especially the JEANS. Fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie,

    I am so enjoying your cards! They are just awesome. Looking forward to seeing you next time you're here. Hope all is well.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete