Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall CASed card

Now when I see a card I love, I sit down and make it right away.  Unfortunately I usually don't remember where and it takes some time to find it again to give credit.  This card was posted on Sandi MacGiver's blog on November 7th.  I was so anxious to make it and I couldn't find my spritzer bottles.  I emptied one that had shimmer paint and alcohol in it.  I thought I rinsed it.  Sometimes mistakes make things better.  Sandi's tutorial advised spraying water over the inked stamp before pressing to the paper to give it a watercolor affect.  It took me two tries to get an image I liked.  So there are 2 flowers on my card.  The mistake that turned out awesome is the sparkle from the residual champagne mist shimmer paint(pg 158 $5.95) on the card.  It doesn't photograph well though.

2 comments: