Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Printer Box

I had 8 ladies make the Halloween Printer tray decor piece in October designed by Stampin' Up.   I promised them I would follow with a Christmas Printer Tray class.  The class cost was $40 if they used a new tray.  It was $20 for those who are switching out their Halloween tray.  I had so much fun designing this.  In the first box I embossed with black ink the house from  Christmas Lodge .   I colored the snow with a signo white gel pen.  I used silver glimmer paper for the snow.  The background paper is from Snow Festival DSP.(pg. 10 Holiday catalog).  The last box at bottom right I will be redesigning.  I will post it on a future blog.  This class is full as I only have 6 printer trays.  I will post a Fall/Thanksgiving Printer tray that I designed for myself next week.

1 comment: