Sunday, November 8, 2020

Fun Treats, Gifts for My On Stage at Home Team Attendees

 

This is the gift Stampin ‘ Up sent to Silver Elite and higher attendees of On Stage at Home. I love the pretty beaded fob for my scissors and scissors. Who doesn’t need a new sharp pair of scissors?

This is the special treat packaging I made for my friends attending the On Stage event with me using Celebrations Tidings Bundle.
I made this Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry corsage with the Prized Peony dies and Ornate Frames dies. I love how it turned out. I made 2 of them one for  Rona Goldberg and one for Marcia Talboo both celebrating 5 years with Stampin’ Up and being part of my team. I can’t wait to celebrate 10 years with them.
I covered the front of composition note books with Forever Greenery DSP and Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon. I made a label on the back using  Stitched So Sweetly dies. The leaf die I used was from the Curvy Celebration dies available this month and in the upcoming mini catalog. I used the Make a Difference stamp set to personalize each one. That set comes in handy for making tags for bags for my Club, place cards for my special teas and holiday table. It is a must have stamp set. I hope you enjoyed seeing my special handmade gifts. If you would like to make any of these items click on the sun at right of this page to shop my online store or contact me to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment