Friday, April 10, 2020

Ornate Garden Suite Cards

Here are a few cards I made using products from this suite.
 This card is called a Inside Step Pop Up Card.  I was inspired by Nicolette Blackburn's card I saw on the demonstrator planning place a Facebook group for Stampin' Up demonstrators. My club ladies will be making 2 cards with this fold this month. I like to challenge them with new and exciting folds and techniques.
 I cased this card from Pinterest I love black and white cards. The new Gilded Gems help this card shine. These dies would be great for wedding and anniversary cards.
This card a paired the new Ornate Layers dies with Beautiful Moments stamp set. The designer series paper is Best Dressed. To get the soft look I stamped the image with Sahara Sand ink then colored with Stampin' Blends. Let me know what card is your favorite to be entered in a prize drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment