Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Canal Class October 10, 2019

I cased the first card from Patsy Waggener who made this card for a Sunday Sketches SS045 challenge.  It uses the Banded Together Bundle.  I didn't buy this right away when the catalog came out but I've seen so many pretty cards using this set.  The DSP is Pressed Petals.  You get 24 sheets in this pack for $14.50.  I hope you don't mind that I case so many cards for class but I see these beautiful creations and I just have to make them.  I hope you loved making this card as much as I did!



My second card uses Snowman Season Bundle.  The background is created with Real Red cardstock embossed with Hammered Metal 3D EF.  It kind of looks like faux leather embossed and hammered metal debossed when using foil papers.    I used the ovals from Stitched shapes.  The arms are just punched with Soft Suede CS.  The snowman is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Blends.  I added some snow with the puffed paint.  A heat tool is required to get it to bundle up and dry.  the greeting is from Itty Bitty Christmas and is heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The 2 cards below were taught by Nancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment