Saturday, March 25, 2017

Canal Street Class March 23,2017

Nancy's Avant Garden card in Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Peek-a-boo Peach.
Nancy made 2 versions of her Easter card using Easter Message, Kinda Eclectic, and Sheltering Tree stamp set.

I cased my cards from Pinterest and did some tweaking of colors and other elements of the cards.  The ladies loved that we made a masculine card with the Nailed It stamp set and Build It framelits.  As much as we love flower stamp sets they just don't work for the guys in our life.  I love the fun colors in the last Tie Dyed t-shirt card.  I used 3 stamp sets-Custom Tee, Tie Dyed and Fiesta Birthday.   The ink colors are Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, and Emerald Envy.  The mat is Crushed Curry. I used the Confetti EF and layering Ovals dies in addition to the Fiesta and T-shirt dies.

1 comment: