Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cascading Love for my Hubby

Here is the cascade card I created for my hubby this Valentine's Day.  I had to used retired paper as I used up all my Sending Love pack with classes.  I used the Sealed with Love Bundle to create this card.  All the adorable little embellishments that are part of this pack were perfect for this card.  I searched for the directions for this style card on You Tube.  It's easier than it looks.  It does take quite a bit of time to create but my husband was worth it.  I know he appreciates the time it takes to create this hand made masterpiece.  Don't you just love the sweet envelopes and little love notes? I will post some close up pictures below.  I'm now off to Rose Plantation for a romantic dinner with my beloved spouse.  He's still so romantic 35 years and counting.


Thanks for looking.  Valentine hugs, Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Carrie, this is beautiful. Lots of work. I really really like it. I know he was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete