Sunday, January 1, 2017

Carousel Birthday

Here is another card I created for the Open House on January 5, 2017 from 10 am until 2 pm.  The stamp set Carousel Birthday is #142832 for $9.  The coordinating paper Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Paper Stack 48 sheets of 6" x 6"  is #142744 for $10.  I love the soft colors Peek a Boo Peach,  and So Saffron.  It is accented with my favorite color Bermuda Bay.  I stamped the images and greeting in Early Espresso ink.  The gold foil scallop circles add a little sparkle.  The horse is sitting on the new lace doilies #142793 $4.50 for 24 vanilla on one side white on the other. I used the vanilla side.  The embossing folder can be found in the annual catalog Elegant Dots.  I also used 2016-18 In Color Enamel Shapes.  The little tab of ribbon at the top of the card with gold threads is a free Sale-a-bration item.  You get 5 yds with silver and 5 yds with gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment