Sunday, May 24, 2015

Canal Street Class Cards from May 28, 2015


 The top two cards were taught by Nancy.  Isn't the From the Herd card with the animals looking out the barn door adorable?  The second card design is great for using up all those small scraps of paper.  what a great masculine card!
 I am saying good-bye to Four Feathers stamp set and Basic Gray ink with this card.  I cased this card from Celia Cawthon .  Click  here to see her blog.  I added the string of Bermuda Bay sequins.  I think Bermuda Bay is my favorite color.  What's yours?

This next card I used the just because sentiment from And Many More.  I cased this card from Leanne Pugliese .  See her blog by clicking here.  She used a sketch from As You See It #082.  I have never heard of this one.  I used Flower Flair framelits, bitty butterfly punch, 1" circle punch, and the small heart is from the owl punch.  I loved the play between Whisper White, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake.  I changed up the colors from her card.  It was a lot of little pieces but totally worth it when the card was done, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. These were great cards to make. You and Nancy come up with super cards for us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete