Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter and Free Shipping April 6-10, 2015

These are the cute treat holders I created to adorn our table for Easter Dinner.  I used the curvy keepsakes and ovals dies, 3/4" circle, bow, large oval itty bitty accents heart punches on the bunny.  For the chick I used curvy keepsakes die, 1" circle, owl  and modern label punches.  The chick I used the For Peeps sake stamp set.  The bunny I used And Many More stamp set.  I hope you all have a Blessed Easter!  Starting tomorrow April 6 through Friday April 10 Stampin' Up has free shipping.  Order those 2013-12015 In Color reinkers and Cardstock that will be discounted soon.  Contact me to place your order or go online to shop my online store by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. Hope your Easter was fun and full of bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete