Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Framed Traveler Card

This is a card I designed for a recent Open House.  I love the new Traveler Stamp set almost as much as I love to travel!  I also used Sea Street Stamp Set to create the frame around the ship.  The words are from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set.  The card base is Early Espresso.  I stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Real Red, Crumb Cake,and Early Espresso ink.  The designer series paper I used is from the Maritime pack.  I cased the idea of the square not from the Occasions catalog using gold metallic baker's twine.  I also used Natural 5/8"  Chevron Ribbon.  To order your supplies to make this card click the sun shop button at the right

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, Carrie. Thanks for sharing.
    Yesterday was a great class. Love the cards.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete