Friday, May 9, 2014

April Paper Pumpkin Kit

I love the paper pumpkin kits!  I took this kit to Scrapbooking at Bridgeport Rec Center on Saturday.  It was so nice that almost everything I needed was in the kit.  I added half a sheet of Whisper White Paper to make the card.  Everything else was in the kit.  I did need to bring my clear acrylic block and scissors and adhesive.  I plan on giving the cute frame to my mother for Mother's Day.  It even included the cute wrapping.  Starting next month anyone who joins paper pumpkin will not get the starter kit anymore.  They will get the kit of the month with a thinner acrylic block in it.  You also can get hostess credit on a subscription of 1, 3 or 6 months.  I love my little Paper Pumpkin Escapes.  You may want to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment