Sunday, March 9, 2014

Easter Club Card

This is a card we will be making at Club this month.  I love the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set.  The sheep image is from that set.  I also used Petite Petals stamp set and punch.  It has been so popular it is back ordered until the end of March.  I created the Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Crisp Cantaloupe fringes with the new fringe scissors.  The fringe scissors are also a very popular item this Spring.  The designer paper I used is Watercolor Wonder.  The tag was created using the scallop tag topper punch.  all these great products are found in the Occasions Catalog.  If you would like a catalog, contact me today.  To shop online now click here.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh cannot wait to make this card. So adorable.
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete