Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sand Couple

I cased this card from Carol Seitz.  Her card was a girl with a greetings from Florida sign.  I thought the idea was great for a card for my husband for Christmas.  We live in The Villages, FL.  We love to take vacations to islands and spend time on the beach or in the water snorkeling and scuba diving.  This is our first time since moving to Florida 4 years ago that we have not gone North for Christmas.  I can't say I'm missing seeing snow and snowmen.  I do miss seeing my family though!  What do you think, will he like this card?  I hope it gives him a chuckle.  I used the new fringe scissors to make the skirt and head and waist band on the man.  I braided the fringes for the sandman.  I love the greeting I used from Christmas Messages.  I'm glad it's a carryover stamp set.  I used a retired set in the inside.  It just fit the theme so well.  The Snow Days stamp set was used to create this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment