Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank You Luncheon

Thursday I had a thank you luncheon for the people I recruited last year that helped me earn the trip to San Diego.  I also invited Carol Seitz my upline who continues to help support me in my business.  We had a wonderful Mexican themed meal of margaritas, fish tacos, turkey burritos, rice and beans.  We had Mexican wedding cakes and some great spicy dark Mexican chocolate for dessert.  Thanks to all of you that attended we had a great afternoon!  If you want to join my team, call me today at 352-561-4670.

2 comments:

  1. I know it was fun and delicious. Looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's was so much fun to celebrate with you. And the food was yummy...especially the fish tacos. Congrats again on earning the trip.

    ReplyDelete