Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Canal Street Cards 9-28 by Carrie

This was one of the cards people had an option to make at class.  We used versa mark ink and heat and stick powder to adhere the glitter to the card.  The front of the card I used Magnificent Maple stamp and Gorgeous Grunge.  On the inside I used Lovely as a Tree.  The alternate card was this Halloween card below.  I used the Halloween Hello and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets on the front.  
 
The following card was the second card using Truly Grateful and Tags 4 You stamp set.  The designer series paper is Sweater Weather.  I used a Mojo Monday card sketch from July.  

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these. They were fun and beautiful. I especially liked the glitter leaf card. It is so so nice.
    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete