Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 11th Canal Street Class Cards

I CASED this card from Stampin' Success magazine.  I used A Round Array stamp set instead of World Treasures.  I stamped in Daffodil Delight.  The clay buttons were colored with Strawberry Slush, Old Olive and Costal Cabana ink.  The stamped images at the top and bottom of the card are from Mosaic Madness.
This is the second card that I designed for class on July 13th.  I love the new designer paper packs!  The color is blushing bride.
After I made a card with thin strips of paper to make a lattice for the open house,  Nancy and I talked about using the lattice die to make another card for class.  This is what Nancy came up with.  Another great Flower Shop card.
This is the card from the open house where I wove the strips of paper.  It was a CASED card.
Here's Nancy's second card.  Nancy and I both love the hostess stamp set Simply Sketched that was used.  Host a party today or join one of my clubs to earn this stamp set

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards. Sorry I could not be there.
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete