Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm Going to San Diego!

As many of you know I have been working very hard to earn a 3 night, 4 day Stampin' Up awards trip in September.  As of Friday June 7th  I have met that goal.  I have to thank all of you who attend my classes at Canal Street, my club members, my new recruits(7 since August) and all of you who took my extra Disney punch art, printers tray and scrapbooking classes.  I have the best upline who gave me awesome support.  I went to the Stampin' Up Convention last July with her.  My goal after Convention was to get one recruit so I could attend the leadership event in Orlando January 2013.  Nancy Thompson, one of my club members said she would help me out.  Thank you Nancy.  She now teaches with me.  I don't think that is what she had in mind in August.  Anyway, in no way did I ever imagine attending these Stampin' Up events would  spur me on to try to earn an awards trip, but here I am thanks to all of you.  You can see more photos and an interesting video about this historic hotel by clicking   The US GRANT, San Diego Photo Gallery


THE US GRANT, San Diego – Exterior

1 comment:

  1. You are going to love San Diego. My favorite!! We lived in California 33 yrs. and 18 of those only a short drive to SD.

    It is beautiful day and night.

    ReplyDelete