Tuesday, May 7, 2013

First Scrapbooking Class

Last week Tuesday 4 ladies met at my house for my first scrapbooking class.  This is the layout we made.  We used Summer Smooches Paper, Hoop La La(retiring soon), Feels Good and Broadsheet Alphabet(retiring soon).  I love Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight together.  I am so glad Stampin' Up is keeping this In Color!  If you would like to join my Scrapbooking class let me know.  The next one is May 30th at 6:30pm.  The cost is $15. THANKS LADIES FOR HELPING ME GET CLOSER TO THAT 3 DAY AWARDS TRIP.  Don't miss out on those retiring sets shop online by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyday you get closer to San Diego. Wish I enjoyed scrapbooking so I could come but I just cannot seem to get into it.

    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete