Sunday, January 27, 2013

My First Sketch Challenge

Well Folks this is my first attempt at posting on a challenge site.  I used the new Spring Catalog Designers Series Paper Tea for Two.  The stamp set is Tea Shoppe.  I used the Window Frames Collection Framelits a carry over item found on page 36 of the Spring catalog.
The card base Lucky Limeade 5 1/2 x 4, banner mat 2 1/8 x 4
The Designer Series Paper banner 2 x 4
Pink Piroutte Window Frame
Very Vanilla tag and cup
Embellished with pearls and glitter brad
I did a heat emboss with versa mark ink and clear embossing powder and use Pretty in Pink ink to do an emboss resist.  I cut it out and popped it up with demensionals.  See other paper players cards using this sketch

5 comments:

  1. Carrie, I am thrilled that you chose my sketch as your first challenge! And how pretty it is...what a beautiful image and you've paired it with some sweet papers! I hope this is just the start of many more challenges with us! And thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, The stamped image and paper go so well together. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! Thanks for hosting these challenges.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Carrie! A great choice of colors and patterns! I am so happy that you decided to play with The Paper Players this week. Welcome to the world of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, it is so awesome that you played along with us for your first challenge! Thank you!! I just love the soft colors, the little tag and that sparkly brad. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! I do hope you will continue to share your work in fututure challenges. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete