Monday, October 22, 2012

Watercoloring with Watercolor Wonder Crayons

This is the Beginner class card that was done with the watercolor wonder crayons  .It is my favorite way to watercolor.  I love the beautiful shaded affect that is possible using the crayons.  This hostess set Summer Afternoon is wonderful for water coloring.  Host a party and you can earn this set!  Or join my newest club meeting the 4th Tuesday of the month at 9am.  We will make 3-4 cards each time.  Each member commits to purchasing $25 or more in product each time.  One of the 6 months we meet you will receive the $25 or more in hostess dollars.  Contact me if you would like to join.  I have 2 spots available.  I hope to start in November.  We will not meet in December.  We will finish in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment